If you are looking forward to renewing your EMA LEW license or submit services to SPPG like a new power supply connection, upgrading your current supply or opting for a new connection with widely distributed generation, then you need to contact an expert. In case you don’t have anyone in your contact list that can help you with this, then check out GL Power and its services.

It takes care of all your requirements related to EMA electrical installation license for 22kV. You can contact it using the contact form, email your queries or simply have a one-o-one call using their phone line.